It's Sunday morning, I'm listening to Kerry's stream, and felt the need to blog. Nothing real exciting to talk about, but I had to do it anyway.
It's been a busy weekend for me. Yesterday morning I got up about 8am, because I had a funeral mass to go to at 10am for my friend's mother-in-law. I know many people in her family from going to so many birthday parties, so felt I needed to be there for my friend and her husband. Afterward, there was lunch at a nearby banquet facility, so by the time I got home it was 2pm. I didn't get all the sleep I normally get on Saturday mornings, so I undressed, climbed in bed, and promptly went to sleep for an afternoon nap. By the time I woke up again it was 5:15pm.
I still hadn't watched Thursday and Friday's episodes of DooL, so I started watching them. I was almost done with the second one, and the phone rings. It's Kerry, telling me she won't be home in time for NTT. She suggests she could do it at 11pm instead of 9pm, but I insist that the people who play NTT won't be up that late to start the game then. I talked to the stream leader, decided I would throw a list together quick, he would keep score for me, and we'd do it as scheduled from 9-11pm EST.
We had a pretty good group there, Kerry ended showing up with two songs left, lol. Was a successful night, I believe. After that was done, I hung around to listen to another streamer for about an hour, then I went to relax in front of the tv again to watch a couple shows I taped Friday night while streaming. It was actually two episodes of the same show, Men In Trees. It's a new show this season starring Anne Heche. The series premiere was actually on Tuesday I think, but for some reason my ABC that night was having a sound problem, and I couldn't tolerate it. So when they re-aired it Friday night, followed by the second episode, I taped both and watched them last night. Very cute show!
After Kerry is done streaming in about 30 minutes, I'm off to go visit my aunt. We're going to go see The Black Dahlia, she'll fix me some yummy lunch, and I'll vacuum her floors for her. I have a load of towels in the washing machine, will have to do a couple loads when I get home later, so I have clothes to wear to work this week.
Have a great week, everyone!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

WELL LOOK AT THE SURPRISE..... lol didn't know you was a postin' when I was streamin *giggles*
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed the movie!
ReplyDeleteIt was alright, not quite what I expected. I would suggest that you not go see it, maybe rent it if you're that desperate to see it.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job with NTT. I wrote down a few songs I heard you play, too. That's what I was doing last night...listening to your stream, downloading songs, and staying to myself and out of trouble. I'm my own worst enemy these days. :(
ReplyDeleteI didn't have "I Pray" by Lonestar so I downloaded the song last night and played it this morning during my Inspirational stream. Thanks...nice song.
I hope you have a great week, too.
Thanks for the tip on the movie. I usually wait for them to come on the movie channels on Sky so I can watch them. Saves money if I don't like the movie. Besides, neither my parents nor my hubby are all that eager to go to the movies with me much after I turned around to someone behind me when we were watching Harry Potter and the person kept saying "did you see that?" every time something cool happened and I said "No, I just paide through my nose to come stare at the damn wall... what the heck do you think???"
ReplyDelete