Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I just finished watching Idol, and I must say...the women did a HELL of a lot better than the men last night. I can't remember more than one or two of the men that impressed me, but tonight...I counted FIVE or SIX women who all kicked some ass before taking names. Gotta support the hometown girl, Gina Glocksen. But she probably was the poorest performer of the ones I liked. Jordin, Lakisha, Melinda, Sabrina and Stephanie all brought the house down. The other women were all very forgettable. Of the men from last night, I liked the two Chris's and Blake. Will be interesting to see what the results are tomorrow night.

My bathroom is almost done. The tile was grouted today, so that's done. I figured out I did NOT get a new toilet. The idiots put my old toilet back down, so now I have to clean it! Grrrrrrrr. And the bottom shelf thingy under the cabinet below my sink still hasn't been replaced. I called the leasing office this evening when I got home, and left them a message about it. Guess they were all busy doing other things, and couldn't answer the phone. I asked them to call me about replacing it, maybe I'll get a call tomorrow. Oh, and I have new vertical blinds in my living room too. We have a sales meeting tomorrow, lunch is provided. Fortunately, it's for the salesmen, so us inside people only have to be there for about 30 minutes, lol. And it's so friggin' HOT at work, I'm considering wearing a tank top and shorts to work. This afternoon I was so hot, I thought I was going to pass out.

Well, guess I'll go read some more...

5 comments:

  1. will watch Idol in the morning and compare who I like lol
    I PVR'ed it tonight!
    but you know that cause I am talking to you in msn right now lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch Idol. Actually, I don't really watch anything that's on regularly, if you know what I mean. I used to watch some of the soaps (Home & Away and Coronation Street) but I kept missing episodes so thought, "sod it" and just stopped bothering to watch them. If anything important happens my Mam or Nan tell me all about it anyway. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the last hour of Idol last night...after Jericho was over. The women did a good job. I didn't see any of the show Tuesday night so didn't see the men perform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured I could catch Jericho on On Demand, so will catch up with that over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 100% agree with all of your picks Denise...the same women were my faves. Lakisha was the best performer in my opinion but I love Sabrina, too. As for the guys...Blake and Chris were my faves followed by Phil and Paul.
    I'll catch up with Jericho in a bit or this weekend with On Demand.

    ReplyDelete