Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here's the last (I think) of the pictures I took on my walk a couple weeks ago.

School where I vote


This is actually a backyard. There used to be a German Shepherd in the backyard that would bark anytime someone walked by. No dog now, but the yard is still overgrown.

Here's a charlie (squirrel) climbing up a tree

I also saw a couple pictures on my computer that I'm not sure if I posted for you. Tomorrow night, I'll go back through blogger and see if I've posted them. If so, then I'm out of pictures for now, unless I find something else to take pictures of. Perhaps the water tower I mentioned in the picture of the plane landing by my office building.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics. The water tower pic would be cool. :)

    I have a pic of a water tower I took while driving down the interstate someplace in Virginia two summers ago (i think it was Virgina). It has apples painted on it. Pretty cool. (got a pic or two of the water towers in Section, Alabama too...old one and new one they were building two years ago when I was there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pix. You live in such a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Charlie is sooo cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happened to the German Shepherd? what a mess that yard is!

    Did you find anymore pictures?

    ReplyDelete