Monday, October 08, 2007

So much for trying to support a sports team. Every time I do, they lose. I tried to suppor the Cubs, they were swept in the Divisional Series against Arizona. I tried to support the Cowboys, they are being humiliated by a 1-3 Buffalo team. So I'm back to neutral colors, supporting no team. I give up.

6 comments:

  1. But Dallas won on the last play of the game? did you give up on the game too early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the Cowboys won. My newspaper says "Miracle finish lifts Cowboys past Bills". Then it says "the Cowboys scored nine points in the final 20 seconds". Sounds like an exciting finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It figures. I turned it off after they missed the 2 point conversion with 20 seconds to go. I was so disgusted with the game and tired, I didn't even think about an onside kick. Using reversed reverse psychology though, it's BECAUSE I had already changed the colors of my blog. If I'd left it as it was, they would have lost. Yeah, I try to keep believing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you could do what I do...support the team sporting the tightest pants. ~grinz~ Better yet if the team comes out dressed like that ummm angel from the email....that's the ones we cheer for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmmmmmmm perhaps you should support them from afar? no colors and only whisper you're a cowboys fan and then they won't hear it and let you down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs to you. The Patriots play the Cowboys on Sunday...both are undefeated. It's going to be a GREAT game!

    ReplyDelete