Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not much going on around here since I went to 6 Flags. I had a really fun time! Boy I love roller coasters! We were there from 9:30AM - 10:00PM. A very long day, which gave me blisters on my feet, but they've now all healed.



Yesterday I stopped at Target to pick up three new cd's that came out this week. Unfortunately, they only had one there. Yes, Randy Travis has a new cd out, and it' s country music, not gospel! The two Target didn't have that I'll have to look for elsewhere are John Mellencamp's Life, Death, Love and Freedom and Ace Young's self-titled cd.

Here are the tracks listed for Randy's new cd

1. Around The Bend
2. You Didn't Have A Good Time
3. Every Head Bowed
4. Love Is A Gamble
5. Faith In You
6. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
7. Dig Two Graves
8. Turn It Around
9. From Your Knees
10. Everything That I Own (Has Got A Dent)
11. 'Til I'm Dead And Gone

On the front it has a sticker with a review on it: "Randy Travis has recorded the perfect country album" by Robert K. Oermann.

I'll be ripping it to my computer soon, anyone that would like it, just let me know, I'll share!

7 comments:

  1. *begs at your feet like a cheap hussy*

    droooooooools neeeeed to have Randy Travis seeeeeedeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *proofs Ace's* hmmm not bad. Actually worth the long wait we had for it. $9.99 @ Amazon...would have to til Monday for it to arrive...or could buy the Amazon mp3 album and have it now... would have to burn the music to a hard copy....unless the pix within are droolworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm Ace Young. Now that's some damn good eye candy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) With a title like "Everything That I Own (Has Got A Dent)" its gotta be country!

    ...and from the weird timing department, I put a dent in my riding mower yesterday... So even if I don't know the song, I can feel for the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. emmm no thanks...I never really liked him LOL Yeah the country music geek doesn't like Randy Travis weird eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I have to ask... How in the world does a person put a dent in a riding lawn mower? LOL did you run into a band of OCHA'S?
    Randy Travis is pretty cool but darned if I'm going to beg like a cheap hussy! *grins*.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the song "Faith In You" and I thought it was pretty good. I'll check out the cd on amazon.com sometime and holler if I want a song or two (or three...or...).

    I pre-ordered the new Sugarland cd today. I ordered the Deluxe Fan Edition that has 17 songs. I checked out the tracks on amazon.com and loved what I heard. It was on sale for $11.99 on amazon, too. I also ordered a cd by a new Christian artist, so I'm looking forward to receiving both of those cds.

    ReplyDelete