I was sorting through some things I purchased last night at Target, and I found something in one of the bags that I did not purchase. Well, I did purchase it, but I have no idea how I purchased it or how it ended up in my bag.
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Jungle Green.
I've already paid for it, but will never use it. If anyone's interested in it, I'll mail it to you. I'd hate to throw away perfectly good eye liner if it could be used.
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

It probably got left on the counter by the previous customer and picked up and put through the till with your goods instead.
ReplyDeleteemm I don't wear eyeliner. Not since I was about 12 but maybe someone else will want it.
ReplyDeleteI would have thought the same thing Tori, but the person before me was a man and bought one item, a cd.
ReplyDeleteAnother theory: someone threw it in your cart thinking it was theirs. I'm still trying to learn how to even put eyeliner on (bought one last weekend). It's so hard I don't know how people manage to do it, let alone do it on a moving train during their morning commute!
ReplyDeleteI wear eyeliner once or twice every other year or so. Makes no sense to send it to me because I'll end up pitching it before I get any use out of it!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'm gonna be cast as the Joker or Two-face in any upcoming batman movie so I don't think I'll need it. If the stuff is pricey you might want to take it back for a refund - otherwise its probably not worth the hassle.
ReplyDeleteIt cost $3.29
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid, oh and a few times in the past few months, I've been known to be the practal joker and place a few "extra" items in the carts of unsuspecting people.
ReplyDeleteNow, please note that the people usually ticked me off somehow. Usually by being very rude to a worker in the store or something of that nature.
But sometimes it was just for a laugh. Like the time I loaded a nun's cart up with condoms, KY Jelly and pregnacy tests.
I'm SO going to hell! LOL!
I've never used eye liner and don't plan to, and even tho it's green, I don't think I'd have any use for it either.
ReplyDeleteGreen eyeliner? Although, I wear eyeliner and every other piece of make-up that I can get my hands on, I don't think I would wear green. Why don't you just return it next time you're in Target? You're probably there a couple times a week, like I am.
ReplyDeleteJungle green? I'll pass.
ReplyDeleteMatt reminds my one of my former coworkers. Invariably he'd be shopping the same time I was during lunch hour. I'd come up with some of the strangest items when I'd get ready to check out! He definitely kept me on my toes.
I'd love to have it - I wear green eyeliner - it goes great with my eyes!! Please contact me if the offer still stands!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
I dont do make-up, Im naturally ugly lol
ReplyDeletex
ha! I've never done that before, surprising I know.
ReplyDeleteWell shoot! Looks like jtr beat me to it. Oh well......
ReplyDeleteSorry you had to pay for something you didn't want hun!
Since jtr4511 didn't leave any contact information, I am giving it to the next person who showed an interest, Jeannie!
ReplyDeleteUse and enjoy, Jeannie!
Oh yay!! Thank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteDarn it - I'm so new to this blogging stuff didn't know to leave contact info right here - oh well my loss. :-(
ReplyDelete