Lez Miz has some really beautiful songs. I love how Simon's eyebrows shot up when she started singing. I wish I could hear it - but judging by all the faces in the audience, she must of song wonderfully.
I saw this on the View this morning and she has an absolutely amazing voice! So she's not beautiful and she's never been kissed..who cares! She can sing!!
The look on Simon's face was absolutely fkn priceless. This woman sings circles around many of the contestants we saw this year on Idol.
ReplyDeleteAnd she's *gasp!* only 47! Amazing!
I saw this on yahoo yesterday and had to have a look. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on Yahoo yesterday, too. She was awesome. Just goes to show there is more to a person than what you see on the outside.
ReplyDeleteWow! That was awesome!!!! I so like the Brit version better!
ReplyDeletePutting Simon in his place is just a bonus, lol!
Simply amazing!!!!! Double wow! The look on Simon's face was PRICELESS!
ReplyDeleteLez Miz has some really beautiful songs. I love how Simon's eyebrows shot up when she started singing. I wish I could hear it - but judging by all the faces in the audience, she must of song wonderfully.
ReplyDeleteHaha, seen it 3 times today already! She's going to take the world!
ReplyDeleteHer singing made my mum cry. She loves this song.
Is this woman a professional singer or something? Should I know her name?
ReplyDeleteI saw this on the View this morning and she has an absolutely amazing voice! So she's not beautiful and she's never been kissed..who cares! She can sing!!
ReplyDeleteMy sis sent me the YouTube link to this a couple days ago and I got chills listening to her sing! She's so sweet and hilarious.
ReplyDeleteShe's amazing!
ReplyDelete