One more post before I go to bed, I swear this is it for tonight! Maybe I'm making up for not posting this past week while I was sick?
Kat over at Sunshine & Lemonade has a contest going on. She's always holding some contest, and giving away awesome stuff! This week it's for an Office Max giftcard, a favicon (a favorites icon, which is like the "e" or "b" in your url bar for your blogger address. I only see an "e" but then using IE takes all the fun out of some stuff), and bidness/mommy cards.
If this sounds interesting to you, go visit Kat's blog, leave a comment, or become a follower (she loves followers) or even post about her contest like I have. You never know, YOU might win!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago


How cool is that!
ReplyDelete*pops over to check it out*
I agree, Kat rocks!! Even if she didn't pick ME for that Twilight giveaway, lol!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Caturday!!!
Did you say freeeeeeeee?/????!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my!