Saturday, March 25, 2006

Another Saturday Night And I Ain’t Got Nobody

Sitting here at the computer drinking wine, trading music with Kerry, and of course the wine is making me mellow. I was listening to LadyStyx's stream earlier, was enjoying it. Then I switched over to AliceKay's at 9 EST for NTT, and by 10:30, I knew I was down by at least 8 pts, so no reason to keep playing. Wasn't having fun anyway. It wasn't the music, Alice, it was me. Sometimes it just gets hard to be in chat with everyone in there talking about spouses or kids and I have none of that. And the wine doesn't help. I just wasn't in the mood to stay there and not have the answer to the songs, seeing everyone else name them.

Tomorrow I'm going to my adoptive aunt's house (ant/darlene), we're then going to her sister's house for a birthday celebration. Ribs and presents, then out to see V for Vendetta. For some reason everyone thought I wanted to see it, but I'm the only one who doesn't want to see it, so I'll go since I'm the only one who doesn't want to see it.

As soon as Kerry is done with what she's doing in MM, I think I might go read or do something on my own. Completely got out of the mood to talk to anyone.

Listening to the end of Alice's stream, lyrics stick with me...Save me from the nothing I've become.

3 comments:

  1. hugs you
    you just have to tell me when your down like that..... I can't see thru the computer screen :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get a hug from me too. I know it's hard for you to hang out in c2c, but I appeciate you being there when you feel up to it. When you signed into the room last night, I said to Terri...hey, marvin is here...and he said....hey, marvin, glad to have you here. (of course you didnt hear that because I didnt have the mic on....but he said it) :)

    You are a great person, Denise, and a good friend. I'm lucky to have met you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you Marvin. I know there is nothing a person can say when you are feeling down. I guess we just have to get through it. You can be assured of the abundant love and concern for you from all of us.

    ReplyDelete