Tomorrow is Friday!
Happy happy, joy joy! This week feels like it really dragged. Oh well, at least it's almost over.
Today started out kind of boring. At work, I experienced the same problem as yesterday regarding the magically changing coil numbers. The IT guy never told me if he fixed it, guess I'll have to ask him tomorrow. I noticed it happened with the same order as yesterday too, so there is something weird going on just with this one order. Fortunately, we have maybe one more coil to ship against this order, so it's about done.
This afternoon I got really busy, 33 orders were plopped on my desk about 11am. Well, there were more than 33, but some were duplicated, so I was able to combine them and narrow it down to 33. By the time I got a couple questions answered by my outside salesman, it was about 3pm, so I worked like mad that last hour to get them all done so I could give them to the coordinator who double checks them before I send them to the mill. They should be waiting for me on my desk when I get in tomorrow morning.
Tonight Kerry got only one cd sent to me. MSN was acting slow again, which means it takes longer to transfer songs. Plus I didn't get online until after 7:30 her time, then I had to read emails, I d/l some Idol songs (omg they did so good this week), and finally transferred some songs from Kerry. At least it's one less on our list!
I watched Tuesday's episode of Days of our Lives tonight, and Nashville Star from Tuesday, I still have Wednesday's DooL, Bones, the premiere of Unanimous, and Thursday's DooL to watch. By tomorrow night, I'll have added Friday's DooL to the list, lol. For now, I'm going back to get myself all ready for ER at 9 (10 est).
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

You are one busy lady by the sounds of it. I used to watch ER faithfully...one of my favorite shows. Then along comes chat and I guess I stopped watching much tv. Should have stuck with the tv...less heartache that way.
ReplyDeleteI hope your Friday goes well.
When you get a chance, you'll have to tell me about how your job works?..maybe I can use it for my story. I don't need details, just enough to make what I say seem realistic.
ReplyDeleteOnly 9 days until Opening day!!! YaY!