Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm posting early tonight, since Kerry's in bed already, maybe I'll go read or something after this. Beautiful day today, too bad I was cooped up inside at work. Tomorrow we have a chance of some storms, not sure whether we'll actually get any rain or not.

Not too busy at work today, I had enough to keep me busy for most of the day. We had some email problems this morning. We could send emails out, but anything coming in from outside our office wasn't coming through. It finally started working around lunchtime. I have some shipping documents that I have emailed to me, so I held off on some of my invoicing, waiting to see if they came through. Of course, as soon as I gave in and finished it, they came through. I'll invoice them tomorrow, so no real problems. I also completed my monthly inventory reconciliation. It went MUCH smoother this month, only took me parts of two days to do it, as opposed to several days last month. We usually get them around the 10th of the month, and they're due on the 15th, so I finished mine with plenty of time to spare.

I stopped at Target on the way home, as I mentioned last night in my post. The cd's I ended up getting are The Goo Goo Dolls, Dizzy Up The Girl (older cd from a few years ago, it has Iris & Slide on it); Blaine Larson, Rockin' You Tonight (new cd); Three Days Grace, One X. I remembered most of the things I wanted to get while I was at Target, but one thing I did forget, the envelope to mail Kerry the Bill & Susan Hayes book. Guess that will have to wait till next week, if I don't forget again, lol. Oh, and I did see one copy of Oakdale Confidential at Target, it was only $13.86! I didn't buy it, because it would mean nothing to me since I don't watch ATWT.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is Flag Day in the U.S., don't forget to show your patriotism and fly the flag, or if you can't do that, wear a flag pin. I, of course, was off one day with my outfit, and today I wore navy slacks with a light blue top that has U.S. flags, and stars, and fireworks all over it. I didn't even think about tomorrow being Flag Day and that I should have worn this tomorrow, lol. So, I'll wear my little flag pin tomorrow instead.

2 comments:

  1. ACK! I can't remember where I put my flag pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I only went to bed a half hour earlier than normal

    HAPPY FLAG DAY U.S.A.!!!

    ReplyDelete