Late post tonight. I was in bed at 10:30, tried to go to sleep. 20 minutes later, I was wide awake. To the computer I came. I read some blogs I didn't have a chance to read earlier, and am now getting closer to being able to go back to bed and actually falling asleep.
Not really busy at work today, despite being end of month. Working on some claims information for a couple of my accounts, figuring out which ones we have paperwork for, or pictures of, or samples of; then determining which ones we don't have anything for, and trying to get that from the processor. Not difficult work, just tedious, but it's something I'm good at, lol.
I talked to my aunt in California tonight. She either hasn't been getting my emails, or she's been accidentally deleting them with all her spam she's getting. So tomorrow I'm going to send her an email as a test to see if she gets it. She's going to specifically look for one from me. I really don't want to battle with AT&T about an email not going through to an Earthlink acct.
Ok, time to head back to bed, hopefully I can fall asleep this time.
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

Hope you slept better after you went back to bed!
ReplyDeleteI was able to fall asleep no problem, but then I only got 6 hours of sleep, and I don't do well on 6 hours of sleep, lol.
ReplyDelete