heyyyyy you got a site cool!!I need to do this vocabulary quiz... I will sometime this weekend LOL
This comment has been removed by the author.
my post posted twice so I deleted one
I got a site? Ohhhhhhhh the site meter. I had one on the old version, but it was down on the bottom. I updated it for beta and moved it to the top.
I never saw it before!! why didn't you tell me!
Show off! LOL!
Loving the look!!! :)
I didn't say anything, because it was way at the bottom, and at the time, it didn't have the hit counter visable on the page. I got my weekly updates of how many times and when the page was visited. That's all I wanted then, lol.
But now that you've seen our hit counters you wanted to show yours off, right? LOL!
Guilty as charged, lmao
heyyyyy you got a site
ReplyDeletecool!!
I need to do this vocabulary quiz... I will sometime this weekend LOL
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemy post posted twice so I deleted one
ReplyDeleteI got a site? Ohhhhhhhh the site meter. I had one on the old version, but it was down on the bottom. I updated it for beta and moved it to the top.
ReplyDeleteI never saw it before!! why didn't you tell me!
ReplyDeleteShow off! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLoving the look!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't say anything, because it was way at the bottom, and at the time, it didn't have the hit counter visable on the page. I got my weekly updates of how many times and when the page was visited. That's all I wanted then, lol.
ReplyDeleteBut now that you've seen our hit counters you wanted to show yours off, right? LOL!
ReplyDeleteGuilty as charged, lmao
ReplyDelete