Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive, lol
Idol was a joke this week. Sanjaya and his pony-mohawk? It was probably the smartest thing he could have done to keep his ass around for another week. It distracted everyone from hearing how bad he really was, and once again they voted enough times to keep him there. He wasn't even in the BOTTOM THREE!!!
Work is slow, it's an effort somedays to make the trip to work, knowing all I'll be doing that day is filing. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that things will pick up as we head into summer, but I'm not holding my breath.
I stopped at Target tonight to buy some birthday presents I needed to buy for this weekend, some toiletries and such that I needed, and of course...cd's! I was all caught up on EVERYTHING, all cd's, all music, everything to Kerry, until tonight! I bought the Elliott Yamin cd, even though it wasn't on sale anymore, it was 13.99, better than the Taylor Hicks cd, which I still haven't bought cause it's now up to 15.99 or something. I bought The Evolution of Robin Thicke, all because Kerry told me it would be good, lol. He's the son of Alan Thicke, a Canadian who was married to Gloria Loring (ex-Liz Chandler, Days of our Lives), and a sitcom star here in the U.S. back in the 80's. I bought the new Good Charlotte cd, alternative rock that I know Kerry doesn't want, lol.I bought the new Tim McGraw cd, of course!!!!! We have his whole library, all cd's, even greatest hits. And, I bought the new Jack Ingram cd that has Lips of an Angel on it. So now I have 4 cd's to send to Kerry, in between her sending me tons of music from all the cd's she's been buying, lol. Busy, busy, busy!!!!!
The weather was SO nice on Monday, why did it have to leave so soon? Now it's back in the 40's and feeling like typical March weather, lol. I just about froze my ass off Tuesday afternoon, when I didn't take a jacket to work with me and the temperature dropped in the afternoon. 50F and short sleeves don't go together too well, lol.
Have a great rest of the week everyone!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

Nice to know you're still alive. Did you wear a jacket to work today?? LOL The high here today was 50F with a brisk north wind (those Canadians again).
ReplyDeleteI downloaded the rest of Elliott Yamin's cd yesterday..some good songs on there. I have a couple of the songs from Jack Ingram's cd, including "Lips of an Angel". (I prefer Hinder's version tho) I've been trying to get a song from Tim McGraw's new cd titled "Kristofferson" but haven't found it yet. Would you mind sending it to me sometime...please? lol (it's for a NTT playlist I've been working on)
I like Good Charlotte so will check out the track listings on amazon.com sometime. I see the video for Robin Thicke's song "Lost Without U" on VH-1 all the time, but I'm not sure if I like it. (first time i heard it, i did a double take to make sure it was a guy singing)
I hope you have a great rest of the week, too.
those Canadians got it from the mid west U.S. first
ReplyDeletethe song finally deleted itself Denise, I shrunk it and resent it again.
I saw Sanjaya's Mohawk referred to as a fauxhawk. It's becoming harder and harder to watch American Idol every week. Maybe I will use Sanjaya's 90 seconds of air time to use the rest room from now on.
ReplyDeleteit's been a week, just checking in to see if you are still alive?
ReplyDelete