skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have a missing blogger. Lainie was supposed to be around on Tuesday night to watch American Idol, but never showed. Then I thought for SURE she's show up tonight to watch the results show. Did she get snowed out of her house? I hope she's ok! Lainie...where are you???
*sends out the St. Bernards in search of Lainie*
ReplyDeleteLainie was too lazy to get off the couch Tuesday night and last night I watched the results with my daughter. Good thing too cos she nearly had a stroke when Chris Richardson was placed in the bottom two. I was with you in sprit, however, and I am sure you and Kerry had much the same thoughts and comments that I did. I thought Tuesday nights show was the best one so far this season.
ReplyDeleteI saw that, Kerry. This is turning into a real joke. Sara said she will not go to the Idol concert with me this summer because it is the Top 10 contestants who tour and he will be one of them. (She also said that about Bucky Covington last year but went to the concert with me because I paid for her ticket.) LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's not his fault, though...every person whoever lived in India or has Indian blood in them is voting for Sanjaya. Not to mention the teenage girls. I am starting to feel sorry for him though because he knows he sucks and he will continue to be criticized harshly week after week and those damn idiots are going to keep voting for him because he is the underdog. Come on people...put the poor boy out of his misery. (and ours)
Honestly I think it's that votefortheworst.com group They are spamming the telephone lines to keep the idiot boy in I'm sure some of the India population is helping as well. But the vftw group is doing the majority of the work and they are only doing it because he has ABSOLUTELY ZERO TALENT and they want to ruin the show with someone who has no talent.
ReplyDelete