The reason I haven't just moved into the 2nd bedroom is because the first bedroom, or master bedroom, has a huge walk in closet. It's so much of a walk in closet, you walk THROUGH it to get to the bathroom! How can I give that up? And...my bedroom furniture, both dresser and bureau have clothes in them. I need those too. There's no room here in the second bedroom for those. And by the time I tried to bring all that into the 2nd bedroom, I could have just switched beds. Much easier! The only thing holding me up now is time, energy, and gumption. When I have one, I don't have the other two, lmao.
Here's a tree that has turned yellow, and started losing it's leaves. Behind it you can see one tree that is red, one that is bare, and a few others that are still green. What a strange autumn we're having.
Here's the tree looking out off my balcony that has turned a beautiful red. It was one of the first trees in back of my building to change, and still seemed like it took longer for it to change this year. I've seen so many variations in coloring this autumn. I've seen bare trees, trees half bare, trees fully colored, trees still changing, and some still green like it's August. I've heard rumors that it's partly due to the lack of rain this fall. Or maybe the warmer temperatures had something to do with it. October sure seemed warmer than usual. I've had maybe four days so far where I've had to scrape frost off my windshield before going to work. Today was the first day below freezing when I went to work.
I stopped and bought two cd's on the way home from work tonight. New cd by Little Big Town, and a new cd by Chris Botti. The Chris Botti is actually for my aunt for Christmas. I had told her about the cd a couple weeks ago, she said she would go buy it. Well, she forgot. So I mentioned it to her a few days ago, she went to Target and couldn't find it. Since I was there tonight, and it was only 11.98, I figured I'd buy it, rip it to my computer, then wrap it for her for Christmas, lmao. Then I told her that on the phone tonight, and she was cool with it. We do stuff like that all the time.
Ok, going to go rip these cd's and finish watching the CMA's.
Beautiful pics. You captured the foliage very well. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pix !! Feeling special cuz ya started the post answering my question. Not special like in short bus special...but a warm fuzzy special :) Ok...maybe I better head to bed early...I think I got a fever going...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics. The foliage has been weird here this year too. Seems like it took a week or so longer to peak as in past years. Still lots of leaves on some of the trees too which is unusual.
ReplyDeletevery nice pictures!
ReplyDelete