Here's a picture, kind of boring though, of some of the leaves beginning to change outside my apartment. There's a tree that has turned a beautiful red that I've taken a picture of. I'll try to get another picture this weekend, if the leaves haven't fallen off yet and the sun is shining. It's interesting to see how different trees change. We have some bare trees, some trees that are half bare, some that are very colorful but haven't lost leaves yet, and some that haven't even changed colors yet. The other thing I've noticed this fall...the beautiful sunsets. I don't remember the last time I've seen so many beautiful sunsets with clouds showing different colors as the sun goes below the horizon.
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

Love the pics. Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of the clouds. I like to watch clouds and how they form sometimes. I wish I had a really good camera so I could capture more of those sunsets you mentioned. I have seen some great ones too...and I think you're right.
ReplyDeleteWe have a lot of sugar maple trees around here. The one in my nephew's side yard is yellow and orange. The younger tree along the driveway is just changing color. Younger trees take longer to change.
cool clouds!
ReplyDeleteKeep them pictures comin!
Beautiful shots
ReplyDeleteI love the colours of Autumn (or Fall as you call it) but we don't get to see much of it around here. Most of the trees planted in the park and by the river near me are evergreens, and the amount of rain we have means the few that aren't are hard to notice before the leaves have rotted away. Ah, well, it's the snow of winter I love most anyway, and with how cold it's been here lately there's a chance we may get some decent snow this year. YAY!
ReplyDelete