
I'm home from sunny (and not so sunny) southern California. I have a cold, to go with all the rain we're getting right now. I'm pretty sure I got it from my aunt, but there's some disagreement between us where she got her cold from. It didn't stop us from enjoying our time together. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, due to the inclement weather, but I'll transfer what I do have and give you all the exciting details of my week, hopefully tomorrow.
Until then, stay warm and stay dry, where ever you are.

Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!
ReplyDeleteHi Honey you're home!!!
ReplyDeleteMissed you
OHHHH MY GOD!! I just got my Christmas prezzies today..... I LOVE THEM LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!
Welcome back. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Im so glad you arrived home safely. Looks like everyone will have plenty reading material over this next week between the two of us....
ReplyDelete