Monday, January 28, 2008

Kerry suggested I get some mistletoe so that Cupid might want to "jump my bones" when he is around next month. Now tell me...who wants to get jumped by someone wearing a diaper?

8 comments:

  1. YEAH but look at the tongue on him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends....how much money does he have, is he cute and how flexible is that tongue of his?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...backs away from this blog entry quickly and quietly making no comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I did say that because she mentioned she just on Sunday finally put her Christmas things away and I said well hell shoulda left the mistletoe out for cupid he might wanna jump yer bones LMAO...... since it's already the end of January might as well go the distance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Kerry. Well THAT explains the comment! In that case she should have left it up one more month for the lepruchans on St Paddy's Day and maybe longer for the Easter Bunny?

    LOL@ iggy backing away

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know...at my age the diaper thing is reality! LMAO But I was also thinking...Nice tongue!!

    ReplyDelete