Saturday, February 02, 2008

Whew! Figured it out. Working with HTML is so picky, the slightest little thing will make it not work! Just had to go away from it for awhile, then when I came back, I was able to figure it out. Now I'm all set for this month.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, the html coding is really picky. The slightest thing (even a space where there shouldn't be, or no space where there should) will stop it from working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be interesting to know what you want to achieve.

    I am quite interested in this as BLOGGER gives the possibility to go to HTML without saying what can be done.

    Georg

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh pretty hearts! I really outta do mine too. Im getting tired of the black and fushia. Maybe some purple....I got an awesome wallpaper in purple...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new look!!! ohhhhhhh love is in the air!

    ReplyDelete