Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I've held onto this, off my calendar at work. A conversation in chat last week reminded me of this picture that I had sitting around waiting to be scanned.

The answer is: C, Lake Ontario. Toronto, capital of the province of Ontario, lies on the northwestern shore of the lake of the same name, the smallest of the Great Lakes.

5 comments:

  1. I knew that! and did you know Canada has over half of all the world's Lakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, didn't know that but should have. I've got pics of many of them now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CNN tower has a portion where either floor was glass or a window slanted up from the floor - in any event, I very nearly lost my lunch when I went up the tower and got prodded over to the glass.

    The view was/is spectacular - but all I can remember is pointing out to someone "Hey! there is a McDonalds!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blanches* looks like a giant hypodermic needle....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it has a huge glass floor..... Michael @ 350 lbs jumps up and down on it and I throw up my lunch, and just recently this spring they've put a glass floor in the elevator

    ReplyDelete