Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last night while AliceKay was streaming, I saw some clouds moving in, so I went out onto my balcony to take a picture of them. It was raining lightly at the time, too. One picture was taken with a setting of "cloudy" and the other as either "daylight" or "auto" I can't remember.



As you can see, they both look pretty much the same. I discovered I don't have a "dusk" or "low light" setting. But I do have a "tungsten" setting, which I could use to make my pictures really freaky!

10 comments:

  1. Almost looks like a fire in the sky. Hope the weather calms down soon. It sure looks terrible in Iowa. Can't begin to imagine what it must be like having to go thru all of that flooding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather's been something aweful lately everywhere. We had not one but at least 2 storms come through here yesterday. The first one looked bad enough for me to bolt offline fast. The other one was just as bad. I ended up spending time downstairs watching tv for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had such a bad storm I considered crawling under the coffee table and hiding.

    My camera has a couple weird settings too.. This maybe something for all us camera happy folks to try out! Hmm.. how knows we might get something like "OCRA in Tungsten" hung in the local art museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures look better. Not that i'm a critic. See you on the flip side. I have my surgery on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I was really out of it last night - that paragraph should have read:

    My camera has a couple weird settings too.. This may be something for all us camera happy folks to try out! Hmm.. who knows we might get something like "OCHAs in Tungsten" hung in the local art museum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh heh heh...yeah I suspected as much iggy...just had to give ya a hard time about it...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a difference in the two pictures... first one seems brighter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okra? Gumbo! That is what we had tonight as a matter of fact. Both are cool pics. We are getting awesome storms tonight. While Iggy is under the coffee table, I sit outside on the porch and watch in fascination. I love storms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool pics! We've had really good weather around here except for a couple of hit or miss thunderstorms. I like them, though, I am also one who is on the porch watching. Hope all your plumbing and television problems are now history!

    ReplyDelete