Sunday, December 21, 2008


5 comments:

  1. Awww....so cute. I love Tigger. :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr....I just noticed your temp in the Weather Underground as I was leaving your blog.... minus 4F. It was 22 here this morning when I got up and it was snowing. There are just flurries out there in the air now tho. I was watching the weather channel this morning and the guy showed brutal weather you out there. Keep warm, if you can. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Tigger!!! Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T-I-Double guh-Errr!!

    Merry Christmas hun. Stay warm!! Maybe a trip to LA is in order? *laffz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that reminds me, I've a Tigger Christmas Tree ornament still in the box...got it from KMart maybe ...gosh.. ten years ago... laughs...he isn't bouncing any...he prolly got asphixiated being in that plastic wrap stuff all this time.

    *Hugs* maybe you need more of the alpiney stuff to warm ya up...

    ReplyDelete