Wednesday, December 03, 2008


More Fun Quizzes at QuizPox.com

9 comments:

  1. I wish the quiz had put a little description on the bottom of them as to WHY we got paired up with certain candies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is Reeses Cups (and I agree with Styxie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a pixy stick and i don't even know what one of those are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yikes your weather underground thing says 11F this morning brrrrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cold here this morning. I agree with Styxie, not sure why I'm a candy necklace, was hoping I'd be something chocolate, lol. I might have to go steal Styxie's Milky Way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved pixie sticks. They're paper straws filled with powdered candy. Takes sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Hershey's Kiss! YAY! Love that chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trying to catch up on blog entries. Love your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. im twizzlers!! hahaha

    not to rag on fahrenheit. its just one more thing for americans to whine about when they go other places

    thanks for your comment, and shooting the gun was pretty fun!

    - Mila

    ReplyDelete