Saturday, April 04, 2009

Weekend Wordles

It's Wordle time! Go here for instructions, and then link back to Last Shreds of Sanity to let her know you're playing along. This week I chose the text about the wine advertisement I posted this week.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... lets open a bottle (or two) of wine and forget whose fault it is...

    ...and tell me more about that crazy dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s., Oh my! the squirrel thong has gotten back into the race! Is going to be a waistband to waistband finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm wine, that sounds good. A glass of red please!

    lol@ iggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny! "White Red Drink Fault" LMAO

    Why doesn't your Wordle biggify when you click it? I have old eyes...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Iggy........let's just drink and be merry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drink and Fault next to each other is completely accurate.

    ReplyDelete