I know, it is so sad!
RIP
Dirty Dancing and Ghost.He was 3 months younger than me. Sigh. RIP
It's very sad.
I really liked the scene in Ghost with him and Demi making a ... well ... something at the pottery wheel. I well and truly hate cancer. RIP.
He'll definitely be missed. So sad! He was a great actor!
Great actor..too young to be taken from us..To Wong Foo..thanks for everything..Julie Newmar...Now that was some acting!! Great movie!!!
Dirty Dancing and Ghost are two of my favorites, but I had forgotten about "To Wong Foo...." until Karla mentioned it. I thought he did great in that movie, too.RIP
R.I.P!
Loved him - Dirty Dancing, Road House, Ghost, Point Break.....
He really fought the brave fight too. You will be greatly missed!!!!!
Hey lady, It's been over a month now. Time to hear from you again!Deanna
Yeah! What Deanna said!!!Are you still stuck on Facebook???
I know, it is so sad!
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteDirty Dancing and Ghost.
ReplyDeleteHe was 3 months younger than me. Sigh. RIP
It's very sad.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the scene in Ghost with him and Demi making a ... well ... something at the pottery wheel. I well and truly hate cancer. RIP.
ReplyDeleteHe'll definitely be missed. So sad! He was a great actor!
ReplyDeleteGreat actor..too young to be taken from us..
ReplyDeleteTo Wong Foo..thanks for everything..Julie Newmar...Now that was some acting!! Great movie!!!
Dirty Dancing and Ghost are two of my favorites, but I had forgotten about "To Wong Foo...." until Karla mentioned it. I thought he did great in that movie, too.
ReplyDeleteRIP
R.I.P!
ReplyDeleteLoved him - Dirty Dancing, Road House, Ghost, Point Break.....
ReplyDeleteHe really fought the brave fight too. You will be greatly missed!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey lady, It's been over a month now. Time to hear from you again!
ReplyDeleteDeanna
Yeah! What Deanna said!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you still stuck on Facebook???