Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Hey You! What Song are you Listening to?

7 comments:

  1. None at all - just the fax machine ringing and the noise in my head.

    ...I wish I could release that sound and have that hit the billboard top 10...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I be listening to three children and James playing Mario on the wii..and they sure are making a lot of noise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my head the "Slipping through My Fingers" song from the Mama mia (sp?) movie is going through my head, but the only music I'm actually listening to is the bird song outside the window. Other than that it's just the tappedy tap of my fingers on the keyboard, and Jaws telling me what I'm typing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazes me about this video is the fact that a lot of people really don't know what they're listening to because they had to check to see. LOL I think they just need "music" playing in their ears to drown out the every day life surrounding them.

    The song I've had in my head since I heard it last week is "The Edge of Glory" by Lady Gaga. I bought the download the other day. (the song in my head at the moment, thanks to this video, is "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga. LOL

    Thanks for sharing this. I thought it was neat. :)

    Off to work now to the beat of "Just Dance".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew that if I didn't write this down when I saw it in the video, I would forget about it when I commented....

    I liked the guy who was crocheting while listening to the tunes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow... you're blogging again!

    Right now I'm listenin to Play by JLo. Heading into The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age next

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wide variety of songs... and I didn't know most fo them!

    I'm with AK, I was amazed at how many had to look to see what they were listening to.

    ReplyDelete