Monday, September 05, 2011

I've Been a Bad Blogger This Month

Sorry I still haven't posted about my vacation last month.  Here are my excuses:

The last couple of weekends have been terribly busy, and weekends afford me (usually) the most time to upload pictures and formulate my post.  Last weekend I was too tired on Saturday and spent Sunday painting half my living room.

This weekend, with three days, I figured I'd have plenty of time.  Then my aunt called asking if I'd come over to help her paint one bedroom.  What should have been a 4 hour job, ended up being 8, and I didn't get home Saturday night until 10:30.  Sunday I woke up so sore, I could hardly walk.  Monday was a bit better, but has been hard to sit at the computer for any extended period of time.  Most of my time the last couple days has been in front of the tv, with my legs up, resting them so I'm not walking like a gimp for work tomorrow.

And I still need to get my living room finished so I can schedule delivery of my furniture!  That will be this coming weekend.  Hopefully I can find a way to move my entertainment center to paint behind it.  Plus the paint they use is cheap and doesn't coat very well, so it takes longer than I'm used to.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten about my blog, I know I need to do a vacation post, and I'll get it done soon, I promise.

7 comments:

  1. I hear you! Am just glad to see a post from you. Hopefully the painting aches will be gone soon. We are doing a rehaul of our downstairs, beginning with the painting of the bedroom. So, I feel your pain!

    Still looking forward to seeing the vaca post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling more rested today. Painting (and moving furniture) is very hard work.

    I'll keep checking back for your vacation pictures. I know you'll post them when you have some time.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries... painting and decorating is hard work, and I think most people have a lot going on right now anyway.

    Hope you're feeling more rested today. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad..I haven't even read anyones blog in the few weeks :( so I am really bad!!!
    Hope you didn't pull your back doing all that work...Take care of yourself!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a bad blogger too. Just now commenting on this... and not having posted anything in awhile.

    I hope the entertainment center issue brings two or three really hunky guys to your door and they move it quickly for ya.

    :) Waits (somewhat) patiently for the vacation pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like quite a few of us have been bad bloggy buddies. It happens. Life grabs a hold and just refuses to let go. Looking forward to the pix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to say hi.

    (actually, i'm checking for vacation pics. LOL)

    ReplyDelete