I'm home!!! My plane was delayed a bit last night due to the storms that were coming through Chicago, but I finally made it home about 9:00pm. A little later than I had hoped, but at least I was home.
I'll post pictures and more details later, but for now, I spent a couple days in Tahoe, and a couple days in Reno at a resort and lost $5.00 gambling. I'm such a high roller!
Today was spent getting caught up on blogs and some of the emails I received. Thank goodness I don't need to do laundry for work tomorrow.
My aunt and sisters and I were having a discussion about family history one evening. I discovered "someone" did a family history of my paternal grandmother, and I even know where the Rockefellers split off from us. A copy of the family tree and all the history of each generation will be sent to me as soon as my sister makes a copy for me. There was too much to go through the other night when she showed it to me. I can't wait to read through it all. Now if I could figure out how to find more about my paternal grandfather; that will be the real challenge.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

I'm glad you got home safely. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pics. :)
ReplyDeleteYou gamble about as much money as I do. LOL (i will never get rich)
That is so neat about finding the genealogy. Can't wait to hear more about it. Maybe Iggy could help you find out more about your paternal grandfather. He is good at that kind of thing. *winks*
Sleep well tonight. *hugs*
Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. Family history research (and reading) can be very time consuming. I was thinking the same thing as AK... Iggy!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week. I'll bet you have to do laundry tonight!
Punkn
Glad you made it home safely.
ReplyDeleteThat's neat about the family tree stuff.
I'm glad you got home safely. I hope you had a great time out west on your vacation!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I'd be much help - but I'd try if you want me to.
Glad you had a good trip and you should of won $5.00 instead of losing it!! LOL
ReplyDelete