Aaaaaahhhhhh, it's nice knowing I can go to bed tonight and have an extra day off tomorrow. I'm planning on getting started on my spring cleaning, running some errands (haircut, grocery store, etc.). It will be nice being able to open the windows and air this place out. I didn't do it really at all this winter, so it needs it badly. Should be a perfect day for it, high temp near 70F.
I saw Take The Lead today, starring Antonio Banderas. It was very good. Brief synopsis...he's a ballroom dance instructor and decides to teach some high school detention students how to dance ballroom style. They of course resist, he insists, and in the process everyone learns something. The dancing was entertaining, and of course Antonio was looking very nice! If you are an Antonio Banderas fan, are a fan of ballroom dancing, or just want to see a feel-good movie about down-and-out kids making their lives better, then go see this movie!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

Hi Denise...Miss you too!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteOoo..I gotta see that movie!!! Maybe I can get Tim to buy it for me when he buys me A History of Violence! hehe