Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Daylight Saving Time!

Is everyone appropriately messed up on what time they should go to bed? LOL It's almost 11pm CDT, and I'm just now starting to get tired, which is good. Now if I can just fall asleep when I crawl into bed.

Since Kerry was going to her orientation for school tonight, I thought I'd take the time to not only watch DooL, but to watch a show from Friday night that I hadn't watched yet. By the time that was done, and I got online, I didn't see Kerry anywhere. She was either in bed, or just not online and didn't see me, lol. So I went into AD since BillCal was streaming, and I usually like his streams. WildAngel was in there, and I remember Deb commenting to me that she thought WildAngel and Wendy were the same person. Turns out they aren't the same person, they are SISTERS! And Ticat was their brother, Mustang is their brother, and Foxybabe is their sister! Chatting...the new family affair, lmao.

Was another busy day at work today. I keep waiting for it to slow down again so I can get more filing done, cause it's still just piling up, lol. I got most of the file drawers straight so I have room to actually DO the filing, but now I don't have the TIME to do the filing! Argh!

I discovered something this weekend that I knew Kerry would want to know about. On Tuesday nights, we both watch The Amazing Race, and Nashville Star. The problem is they are both on at 10pm EDT. Not anymore! TAR has now moved to Wednesday nights at 8pm EDT, which puts it opposite Bones, which I watch before the Idol results show. So now I don't have to tape TAR while I watch Nashville Star, but I have to either tape TAR or Bones on Wednesdays. I can't seem to win, there's either nothing on to watch, or I have multiple shows all on the same night.

Here's hoping I can fall asleep! Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment