Thursday, May 25, 2006

Tomorrow is Friday, a long weekend for most here in the U.S. Memorial Day is celebrated on Monday, a lot of people have barbecues, most swimming pools open, sort of the unofficial beginning of summer. I'll enjoy having the extra day to sleep in. Well, sorta. Can't sleep in too late, or I'll never get to sleep Monday night, and I'll be a zombie Tuesday morning.

One nice thing about holiday weekends, is that the couple days before and the day after are usually lighter traffic days. I say usually, because it doesn't always happen. This morning, one highway was backed way up, because of a disabled car in the center lane about a mile past where I get off the highway. If your car is that bad, why would you be driving in the middle lane?? Then tonight on the way home, the other highway I drive on was backed up a LOT worse than it usually is, with no sign of why. I'm hoping traffic tomorrow morning on both roads rocks!

Since I had some time to think in my car this evening, I thought more about streaming, and the fact that I'm not doing it. I thought about all the music I have that is not being used. I thought about all my summer nights with nothing on tv this summer. And I came to the conclusion that I'd like to stream again. While I was on the computer tonight, the owner of the site I have decided I would like to stream at came online. I mentioned it to Kerry first, can't do this without telling her first, she'd KILL me, lmao. She got all excited. Then I brought it up to the owner of the site, and she was excited too. They both have been wanting me to stream, but have not wanted to pressure me, which I appreciate.

Alice, I know you were hoping I'd come back to C2C to stream, but I don't feel at home there like I did before. I'm not sure if it's the new owner, or the fact that so many people that made it home have left for other sites. I feel the place I need to be right now is The Wolven. I hope you tune in when you can.

Kerry immediately started working with Andrew on a banner for me. They're pretty close to getting it done, I just had to offer some ideas on different lettering on the banner. We'll see what they come up with this weekend. Not too worried about it, mid-term exam studying is WAY more important that my banner. Right now, it looks like I will be doing the Friday night 9pm-12am slot, after Kerry. It's the slot I had after her at the site where she and I met, we had a lot of fun during those 6 hours each week. For now, I think I will just stick with one night.

Well, time to get ready for bed, I do love casual Friday! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck with your streaming. Very doubtful if I'll ever tune in because I'll still be streaming during your first hour and I don't stay up that late on a Friday night because I work Saturday mornings. Have fun with your streams, tho.

    ReplyDelete