Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So, it wasn't super busy at work today, I actually had time to check my home email, but it wasn't boring either. I got most of my orders faxed off to the mill this morning/afternoon. I have one I'm waiting on pricing for, and another I was told to hold it an extra day, I have no idea why. YOU try asking a japanese that speaks very little English and see if you can get a clear answer, lmao.

I stopped at Target on the way home. There was a cd I wanted to buy, Jason Aldean's new cd Relentless. I also picked up some bottled water that was on sale, cases of 28 for $4.50 each. And I bought a plastic tub to store blankets in, part of my "clean up this bedroom" project.

Then I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some needed food supplies. Like...turkey and cheese for sandwiches, milk for my breakfast, a package of pork chops for grilling, some Nutri Grain bars for breakfast this weekend (because my cereal is kept at work), 100 calorie packs of oreo thin crisps, some cantaloupe, some apple slices...and I think that was all.

It's nice not being controlled by what's on tv, but some nights, when it's warm like now, it's hard to figure out just what to do until bedtime. I was going to start a book last night, but decided against it due to the late hour. Maybe I'll go start one as soon as I send this cd to Kerry, LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Well, glad to hear that your day in work "wansn't boring" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still think you need to tape DooL, then you'll have something to watch at night LOL

    ReplyDelete