skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I can't take credit for the picture, but I saw my FIRST American Robin of the year! Just in time for Spring too! It was sitting in the tree right next to the the sidewalk up to my front door, and wouldn't sit still while I was walking past it. So there was no way I would get upstairs, into my apartment, grab my camera, come back downstairs and out the door with it still sitting there. As soon as I can get a decent picture of one, I'll prove that I actually have them here, lol.
I'm soooo jealous!!
ReplyDeletecool!!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw a couple in a yard down the street one day last week. Haven't seen many since then. Spring officially began this morning. All we need now is the warm weather to go with it. :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, the Robin isn't the most beautiful bird in the world, but the first one you see in the spring sure is purty!
ReplyDeleteHavent seen any here but I havent really paying much attention either. I HAVE, however, noticed a pair of Canadian geese around these parts. The other week a flock of them were headed to their summer grounds.
ReplyDeleteSome of them migrate and some don't. We have both kinds here (mid-east coast) at the moment.
ReplyDeleteWe have too many even without the migrants that have arrived in the past week or so. Nothing like tons of goose poop. :)