Wow, what a change in the weather! It's currently 53F, but by tomorrow morning, it's supposed to be back down near freezing, with a "wintry mix." I can't wait for more warm weather.
This weekend I saw two very good movies. One was Blood Diamond, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Connelly. There's some violence, but it's an awesome movie! Plus it's based on a true story.
The second movie I saw was The Spiderwick Chronicles. This is based on a book series written by Holly Black. The movie stars Freddie Highmore as brothers Jared and Simon Grace. Playing their mother is Mary-Louise Parker, with special appearances by Nick Nolte, Joan Plowright, the voice of Martin Short, and Andrew McCarthy.
One more week and we move our clocks forward. Spring will definitely feel like it's on the way once the sun starts setting later. I can't wait!!!!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

I can't wait for the time change. It is a big indicator that this gawd awful winter could be coming to an end. It is suppose to be 54 here today. Of there will be thunder and lightening. Later in the day it is suppose to snow up to 2 inches. Someone get me out of this nightmare.
ReplyDeleteI hate tyos, WAAAAA, and I can't fix it. So ijisdf;ka sihjfaoisdnf aidhji diofaop dkdk s.
ReplyDeletewhat the heck are tyos. Perhaps some kind of gyrating tyco toy...I need to go back to sleep, obviously my brain is still there, so my body needs to join it. See you when I wake up. I will be home this evening. Unless something comes up that I don't know about. If so I will let you know.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for spring to get here either. I'm tired of the snow and cold.
ReplyDeleteI finally watched "Music and Lyrics" yesterday with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I bought the dvd when it first came out but never sat down to watch it. I loved it.
I wanted to see "Music and Lyrics," it was one of many movies that came out that I haven't seen yet.
ReplyDeleteSpring? Did someone say Spring? Please let it be... I am SO tired of Winter!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMichael and I watched Blood Diamond about 6 months ago..... wow was all I could say about it.
ReplyDelete*perkz @ the gyrating toy*
ReplyDeleteYou sure it's a Tyco and isnt something made by Ronco? ~grinz~
We had nice weather today too. It was nearly *whispers the following so Alice cant hear* 70.
We had close to 60 yesterday, Styxie. :p
ReplyDelete