Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ahhhh, the warm weather is coming! It was about 62F today, and tomorrow it's supposed to be around 70F! I'm so excited! I so want to spend a little time outside in the sun, feeling and savoring the warmth.

I finally called to make a PT appointment today. My first appointment, for the consultation is April 23 at 6:45AM. It will last about an hour. Then I have two more appointments scheduled for April 29 (I think) and May 1, also at 6:45AM. It was very hard to try to make evening appointments as that's when everyone else wants them, so I figured early morning would have to do, and I can make up my lost time at work. Now my challenge will be getting up early enough to get to PT by 6:45AM! I might actually have to get up by 5:30AM now! *GASP*

7 comments:

  1. ohhh lucky! *Someone* sent me cold again sans the snow. It's supposed to be down near freezing tonight. We're on the edge of the frost zone. Only way Im gonna get snow is if I get a snow maker...or at least an snow cone machine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can call you and wake you up!! I'll already be at work by then. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and they say *I* have too much time on my hands...

    Gift Idea for ChicagoLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the PT. I hope they can help you with that shoulder pain. (that early hour would be a killer for me)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwhahahahahaha!! Intenseguy big on your car Kabob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor you getting up at 5:30. I've already been at work a half hour by then. And that's 1 1/2 hours if you count the time difference. :-)
    Good luck with the PT. I know how much it sucks to be in pain doing everyday things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fortunately, my shoulder isn't really bothering me now. It's my back. I don't know if it's related to my shoulder problem or not, but my back bothers me a heck of a lot more than my shoulder does these days. Perhaps PT can help strengthen all those muscles and it will help my back too?

    ReplyDelete