Posting to let ya'll know I'm still alive. Not much has been going on here, just going to work and coming home. I still haven't called for the PT, I gotta try to get that done tomorrow. It seems every day I want to, but I get busy trying to take care of my customers, and before I know it the day's gone. It's been a cold weekend her, but it's supposed to warm up this week, up to almost 70F by Thursday. I can't wait! I'm really wanting some warmer weather.
Last week I bought three new cd's: P.O.D.' s new cd titled When Angels & Serpents Dance. Unless you're into heavy metal, you wouldn't like this, lol. I bought the new Counting Crows cd, Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings. And, I bought a cd by a new country artist, James Otto, titled Sunset Man. It has his single "Just Got Started Loving You" on it, which I love! This week another new country artist, Lady Antebellum, has a cd coming out. Their first single is called "Love Don't Live Here" and it's another one I love. They harmonize well, reminding me of Little Big Town.
James Otto's MySpace page
Lady Antebellum's MySpace page
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

I love love love Lady Antebellum, I have them on my note here to download the song this weekend but I didn't have time. I kinda thought they were Canadian with the amount of times my radio station plays them a day LOL. I was surprised to see you mention them so I checked and they are from Georgia.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking I sent both of you that song after I posted about Lady Antebellum and the song lyrics to my blog awhile back?
ReplyDelete*goes to check out James Otto's page..*
ReplyDeleteAlready got Lady Antebellum added...yes Alice you did..thanks for pointing them out.
Ohhh Counting Crows (adds to my wishlist).
*adds the James Otto too* ~grinz~
ReplyDeleteOh, I could look at Hillary Scott for hours and hours... That would be something to do while I'm counting crows.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I just found out there are only 7 crows to be counted. Rats.