Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank you for all the well wishes. I'm feeling much better now. Unfortunately, I've been trying to get caught up from not reading emails for four days, sorting through my mail from four days, and trying to keep caught up on blogs (omg I have too many to follow), there aren't enough hours in the day left for me to post to my own blog! Ack!!!!!

I had something in mind for a post after Saturday night (cryptic comment left for Wife O Riley) but just have not had the time to snag the pictures I want or to even start the post. Toss in some noisy neighbors that kept me up half the night, and you start to see my problem.

Now, I can't ask everyone to stop posting (omg the blog withdrawal that would sweep the internet) so I just ask you to be patient as I try to get to a place where I have a little time to put my next post together. Thank you all, and happy blogging!

7 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you are feeling better! Your health is the most important thing!!!

    Bloggy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK. What matters most is that you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *taps my fingers impatiently on the table* Come on now! Get with it! OH, and I am so glad you are feeling better. Now go kick those noisy neighbors for me. I'll check back tomorrow and the next day and the next day... you'll get caught up eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Durn them noisy neighbors...maybe if you introduced them to the nice quiet sport of blog reading they might catch it, it being so contagious?

    I'm glad you are feeling much better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think iggy's onto something.... send them first to the multientryperday bloggers out there to get em to slow down and then send them round to iggy and Marmie's ...by then they'll be laughing too hard to be too much of a fuss (unless they're the types to have boisterous laughs, then it could be a tad bit of a problem...)

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's Son of Svengoolie!!!

    Award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I am JUST like your friend!!! Tags are the ENEMY!!!!!! I don't know why I'm so rabid about them but they reallllly bug me!

    ReplyDelete