I think Winter has unofficially arrived:
Tonight...Windy...snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow accumulation ranging from 3 to 5 inches west and north of the city to 1 to 3 inches city and south. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 35 mph at times. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.
Monday...Windy...cloudy. Areas of blowing snow in the morning. Snow in the morning...then a chance of light snow showers and flurries in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Total snow accumulation 4 to 6 inches west and north and 2 to 4 inches south. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 35 mph at times. Chance of measurable precipitation 80 percent.
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

*fusses cuz she aint gettin none!*
ReplyDeleteKeep warm :)
ReplyDeleteMake me one promise Chicago - DON'T SEND IT TO ME! We got flurries and that is more snow than I want...
ReplyDeleteJust a dusting right now, I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Matt's been out all day, so I know it's cold.
ReplyDeleteI would point out that winter doesn't officially start for another 3 weeks...but I'll get hit. :)
ReplyDeleteSo... what happened to that Global Warming thing?! Did everyone go "green"?
I want that snow!
ReplyDeleteWe were watching the weather channel on and off yesterday and saw where the snows were hitting the Chicago area. Thought about you and what you might be getting.
ReplyDeleteYuk. You can keep that stuff. Hope we don't get any of that.
ReplyDeleteWas watching the news about "Snow Parking Bans" and how they are towing cars downtown. So where do you think work sent me? DOWNTOWN! Uhhggg.
ReplyDeleteLooks like we might be getting 4 to 6 more inches on Wednesday!
But you know the old saying, "If you don't like the weather in Chicago, stick around a few minutes until it changes!" LOL!
Later Tater.