Sunday, January 03, 2010

Quiet Day Before Going Back To Work

Today was a quiet day for me. I spent most of it watching tv or reading. The Bears won, but the game was kind of boring. The Steelers game was good, but despite winning they didn't get into the playoffs. Naturally the one game I really really wanted to see, Dallas vs Philly, wasn't showing here. Instead they had the Green Bay game on. I really don't like GB.

I also did a couple loads of laundry.

However, I never even bothered to get dressed today. Why should I? I had no plans or need to go anywhere. It's too freakin' cold to go anywhere anyway. So now I will go fix a little something for a late supper, then start thinking about what I'm going to wear to work tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. ahhh so nice..I rarely get dressed. Run around in my jammies all the time!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I hope your spongebob PJs are warm ones.

    You didn't miss much with the Dallas game. The Eagles never showed up to play. I hope Dallas trashes them next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would freeze if I stayed in my jammies all day. (brrrrrrr....the thoughts of that makes my teeth chatter) I get dressed as soon as I get up in the morning.

    I'm glad you had a quiet day before going back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wait, you fixed dinner naked? Is that sanitary? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella agrees!! I think she got dressed like three times the whole vacation! Plus she wanted breakfast for dinner a lot too. Easy to please kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went grocery shopping Sunday morning and really, REALLY struggled with the idea of staying in my PJs to go. I finally opted to get dressed so I didn't look completely hideous, but still....the thought....it was enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men....in tight pants...beating holy hell outta each other. Yeah, that's pretty much all I get outta it...

    ReplyDelete