Yep..lets take up a collection to send him..he would love it! Gotta send Bill with him..cause he's always wanted to go to Scotland! (his mother was Scotish)
I would have commented earlier but I was busy doing a little something in Scotland.
:)
I hope I don't have to take photos though... All I would get would be ...how did they say squirrel poop... "'squirrelled' cones and nuts" yeah.. that's it!
Great idea! ;)
ReplyDelete"This is for adventurous people of any ages. It requires you to bring out the detective in you"
ReplyDeleteThat sure sounds like something for Iggy. :)
Yep..lets take up a collection to send him..he would love it!
ReplyDeleteGotta send Bill with him..cause he's always wanted to go to Scotland! (his mother was Scotish)
I would have commented earlier but I was busy doing a little something in Scotland.
ReplyDelete:)
I hope I don't have to take photos though... All I would get would be ...how did they say squirrel poop... "'squirrelled' cones and nuts" yeah.. that's it!
*giggles*
*Hugs*
lol good one!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun, and a great workout for my Nikon.
ReplyDelete