Saturday, July 28, 2007

I FINISHED HARRY POTTER!!!!! OMG IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! I can't wait for the whole series to be released in September as a complete set. Only $195, all in hardback and they come in a trunk!

Now I can go finish the other book I have that needs to be returned to the library tomorrow, First Into Nagasaki by George Weller.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the book! I'm enjoying it so far too!

    I wont be getting the box set when it comes out, because I've been getting the books as they come out, so there's no point, really. Both Kelly and I have our own copies of all seven books, so I'd be wasting my money if I got a box set. I think my Mam is going to get the set though. Her and Dad have books 5, 6 and 7 between them, but that's all they've got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Im going to have to buckle down and read it then. Only problem is that I havent read even one page yet of any of the books which means many sleepless nights as I go through the whole series. Oh who we kidding, I rarely sleep nights anyhow!

    Hubby's been buying them all along in the hard cover (except that last one, I bought that one for our collection) so buying the trunk edition really makes no sense either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought any yet, nor have I read any of them. I always plan to then never think to buy them. However I don't think I want the 195.00 boxed set when I can buy them for about $20.00 a piece in hard cover seperately and still own them LOL But I do want to read them and I do want to own all 7 movies too at some point. Hey I've seen the first movie! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the book too...I don't think I'll be getting the whole set...though the trunk would be kinda cool...hmmm *wheels begin to turn*

    I swore I wouldn't give anything away in public forums and such...even signed something too...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the first four movies. I'll be getting the others when they come out too. The fifth one should be out on DVD by Christmas, and I've been told that the sixth movie will be out near the end of next year.

    ReplyDelete