Sunday, August 19, 2007

Been a very boring weekend here. The weather sucks! Cloudy, cold, rainy, NOT what I want in the month of August. It feels like mid September right now. Where did summer go???

Anyway, with the weather being so gloomy, I haven't been in the mood to post anything, and I really don't have anything to post anyway, since I've done nothing all weekend. I'm hoping that if we can get away from the rain, my mood will improve and I might actually get motivated to start taking pictures of my shot glasses to show you. In the meantime, you get this stupid post which says nothing much at all.

8 comments:

  1. boring is sometimes good! boring means you are rested rested is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your posts...even if you haven't done anything all weekend! :)

    Can't wait to see the shot glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming in to play my NTT game tonight. It was fun having you there. (will try to remember to include a Da Buzz tune next time) :D

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a Summer this year? What was it? One of those "blink and you miss it" situations? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some, summer has been all too brief. For others, it's been terribly and unbearably hot. Hoping we have a nice long Indian Summer.

    I had fun playing NTT, AK, even if I didn't know the Tex Ritter song, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has definitely been a strange season. Ya'll welcome to come down to Texas if ya need some warm weather. We've had 80's the last couple days...much cooler than the century temps we were getting...and no rain right now (except that smattering that Erin sent us a couple days ago...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. long posts short posts I enjoy reading all posts!

    ReplyDelete