Saturday, August 25, 2007

Not much to talk about here. For only the second time this month, the sun actually came out. LMAO. Ok, I'm sure it's happened more than just twice, but that's the way it feels! Anyway, since things are slow, I thought I'd post a picture I took at work, from inside my office, of a plane going in to O'Hare to land. The round thing sort of below the plane is the top of the water tower that we also get to look at every day. Next week I'll take a picture outside of the water tower. It was named "Tank of the Year" lmao!


9 comments:

  1. Very cool pic. I didn't realize you worked so close to O'Hare until your post about the traffic jam. *waits for more pics*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sits next to Alice to wait on additional photos*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had I known you were that close to the airport I would have met you for a drink during one (or all) of my many layovers @O'Hare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one cool pic! Not to mention it's very artistic...you rock!
    Maybe you can find a photo contest somewhere? I think it'd be a good one for something like that. :)

    hugsssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. meeting someone for a drink at O'Hare would be like going to visit the president, IMPOSSIBLE. I guess you can tell I hate that airport. I do love the picture. Your quite a photographer Miss Marvin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lainie, had I known that you had layovers at O'Hare, I would have suggested getting together for a drink!

    I'm no expert photographer, in fact I wish I could take better pictures. I find my pictures to be boring and without any pizazz to make them stand out. I never think about lighting, or what else is in the frame, just what I want to take the picture of and if it's in focus, lol. Maybe I should take a photography class?

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool picture.... they fly by my work just as close lol cept it's the Toronto International airport not O'Hare came looking for all the other pictures you promised us this morning??

    ReplyDelete