Last College Football game of the season!
I'm watching the Rose Bowl tonight, for the National Championship in College Football in the U.S. The granddaddy of them all, between #1 USC and #2 Texas. It's been quite a game. It started out slow, but in the second half it has picked up quite a bit and is looking to be a showdown! I hope Texas wins, only because USC has won the National Championship the last two years. I could only hope for MY team to make it to the BCS Championship game someday...sigh!
Today was slow at work, which is exactly how I expect it to be for the next few months. If anything interesting happens there, I'll tell you about it, otherwise assume same ole, same ole.
It's almost midnight, the game is finally over...Texas came from behind and won 41-38!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment