What a Day!
I went to bed last night with a headache, woke up this morning...STILL had the headache. Took a couple Advil, went back to sleep for 30 minutes, it was still there, dozed for another hour, by then it was gone, but I was so late for work at that point, I actually thought about just calling in sick. But did I??? NOOOOOOOOO
I almost wish I had. Today was a day from hell. I was at work for 7 hours, and felt like I got nothing done all day. I mostly dealt with piddly little shit stuff, that makes you feel like you haven't done anything important. So the things I'm normally done with by 11am, never got done today. Maybe tomorrow. And hopefully I'll be able to get up on time tomorrow, lol
Watched a bit of the news tonight, supposedly today is the first day of the year our average high temp will start increasing. Meaning, between now and sometime in July, our average high will slowly get warmer and warmer, then after that July date (I can't remember what the date is), it will start decreasing and slowly start cooling off. So in my mind, spring is right around the corner. Makes sense to me!
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment