Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nothing rhymes with Wednesday


I couldn't think of anything funny or entertaining for this post, so that's all you get. Here's a summary of my day:

Weather: cold but sunny
Work: boring, but I'm almost done making file folders, then I can start the stacks of filing.
TV: Watched the hour of American Idol tonight, from the Mile High city, Denver, Colorado. There was this "guy" who had hair styled like a girl, wore girl clothes, and sang terribly. Of course, there was a lot of build-up to his audition. 37 people made it to Hollywood, more than the 32 from Chicago, which took 2 hours to show, as opposed to one hour for Denver. Somehow, I'm sure that's not fair, lol And because I was watching CSI: NY at 9pm, I missed Fox News at 9, who interviewed the Paris Hilton look-alike from last night, who supposedly has just had a terrible life since being told no by the judges. I was hoping their website might have something about it, but I couldn't find anything.

Tomorrow's Thursday, and the week is almost over! WoooHooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment