Tonights blog is brought to you by the letters C, S, I, E and R.
Pretty boring day today. Work was slow, made more file folders, I walked to the post office at lunch today. It's about 2-1/2 - 3 city blocks away, but about 6 regular blocks. And I went the long way, on the sidewalk, to the crosswalk at the intersection then down, instead of cutting through the parking garage and jaywalking across in front of the Starbucks like everyone usually does. I got these cool looking stamps that have both the flag and the Statue of Liberty on them.
After coming home tonight, I relaxed in front of the tv, pretty typical, snoozed between 6:30 and 7pm, missing the second half of CSI, then I watched CSI: Miami, CSI, and ER. Anyway, time to go to bed, it's casual Friday tomorrow! Woooo Hoooo
The #Dogs’ July 2024 Vet Trip
2 years ago

You're only going to get grumpier and grumpier if you don't figure out what the problems is.
ReplyDeleteCool! So you two can stay up all night and keep each other company!
ReplyDelete