Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Short post tonight, because well...I already posted a picture for AK earlier today, lmao

Work was SO slow today. I stretched about an hour's worth of work into three hours, then finally had enough. I checked my available vacation days, saw I had a 1/2 day hanging around, my boss approved it, so I came home for the afternoon.

I started wathing Sunday's race that I had taped, hit stop to take a little nap, Kerry called to wake me up cause she knew I was sleeping, lmao. Then I watched the rest of the race. I already knew who won, found out accidentally from an email, oh well.

Tomorrow night there will be no post, as I will be packing for my trip to Memphis. It's supposed to be very hot there this weekend, upper 90's. Shorts sound about right. I'm going to have some barbecue while I'm there, go find some blues to entertain us, and just hang out with my friend. I'm getting so excited. I called her on the phone tonight just to make sure of how to find her apartment, and what time she'll be off work, etc. It was SO GOOD to talk to her, I think we'll have a blast!

I'll take my camera (AK) and post pictures when I get home!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a very safe trip and have fun while you're visiting your friend. I'll look forward to those pics. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip. Lot's of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. think coffee mug....... maybe signed by Wynonna! I know she lives around there somewhere you could just maybe drop by and ask her?

    Did you go back to sleep after I got off the phone with you yesterday afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I can hardly wait for the line painting pictures from MEMPHIS!

    :-)

    I think they have to wear the saftey vests - so shirt or no shirt, their chest hairs are covered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...that's what day-glo spray paint's for iggy. Unless they're looking for a wax job (read de-pelting)...then duct tape works just fine ;).

    Have a great trip to Memphis. Im with lainie..take tons of pix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise you have such good timing. I was out getting beautiful yesterday. Hair done, pedi, mani, facial. I went shopping afterwards. Macy's had a great sale on shoes, and my friends know how I love shoes. I got home around 10 last night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaaaaaaaaaa no post tonight and I was getting so used to seeing one a day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you having withdrawals yet, Kerry?

    ReplyDelete