Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sorry, no time to post tonight, was busy doing something since I got home. Was either fixing dinner, or doing laundry, or ripping music, or receiving music. I also stopped at Best Buy on the way home to pick up a couple cd's and some software to wipe clean an old hard drive.

And I think I came up with a theme for NTT on Saturday. Not going to say what it is, because AK reads this and I don't want her to have any greater advantage over the other players, lol. Although, I'm sure you've probably already done this theme for your OWN NTT, lol.

Sweet dreams!

5 comments:

  1. hey thought you said no time to post lol you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a lot of themes over the past year, so you just never know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should have a kissin theme for NTT Send me reminders through email. I forget when you and Kerry do NTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday 9 pm EDT babeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. not only has she come up with a theme but HOLY shit I opened my email last night and she had emailed me the playlist already!! suuuuuuuuuuuuuwheeeet!

    ReplyDelete